Nashua Catholic students are required to wear the approved school uniform. Nashua Catholic uniforms are ONLY AVAILABLE through Red Brick Clothing Company in Hudson, NH. Near matches are not acceptable.
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”4″ display=”basic_slideshow”]
Approved NC Uniform
- Khaki uniform slacks.
- Khaki shorts. These may not be hemmed or rolled. Shorts may not be worn from November 1st to April 1st.
- Navy or Cobalt colored polo (long or short sleeve) shirt with Nashua Catholic logo.
- Solid dark socks (brown, navy or black) or solid white socks only.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Official NCRJHS sweatshirt
- NCRJHS fleece jacket
- NCRJHS fleece vest.
- Shorts cannot be longer than one inch below the knee.
- White undershirts only. These must be tucked in and cannot be longer than the uniform shirt
- Shorts or skorts can be no more than two inches above the knee.
- Camisoles must be tucked in and cannot be longer than the uniform shirt.
To order or view school uniform options please visit the Red Brick School Uniform page and scroll down to find the Nashua Catholic uniform section.