Fall Calendar Rules
- Calendars cost $10.00 each
- Sold calendar tickets and payment should be returned to the seller’s school. Each school will keep track of its calendar sales and forward all tickets to Nashua Catholic for the daily drawing.
- Due to postal regulations, raffle tickets may not be returned to any school via U.S. Postal Service.
- A winner will be drawn each day in October.
- Winners will be announced daily at www.NashuaDiocesanSchools.org.
- Prizes for winners outside the Nashua Diocesan Schools will be mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail or by phone (if no e-mail address is provided).
Daily winners will be re-entered for future daily drawings. (You can win more than once.)
$1,500 Tuition Credit OR $1,000 Cash Prize Drawing Rules
- When a family reaches 10 calendar sales, the school will automatically enter you into the Tuition Credit/Cash Drawing. A receipt will be sent home with your child confirming your entries into the Tuition Credit/Cash Drawing at the end of the calendar sales period in September.
- Families will receive credit for all calendar sales submitted, even if calendar sales are submitted by students of two different schools.
- The drawing will be held at the Family Fun event held at Nashua Catholic Regional Junior High School in October.
- The winner does not have to be present to win.
- The winner may choose between EITHER a $1,500 tuition credit to Infant Jesus School, St. Christopher School or Nashua Catholic Regional Junior High School OR a $1,000 check. The tuition credit only applies to these three schools; Bishop Guertin High School does not participate in this bonus raffle.