Nashua Catholic will host over 15 Catholic and private high schools at our annual High School Fair Night. This year, the event will be held on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 from 6:30 P.M.- 8 P.M. at 6 Bartlett Avenue, in our school gymnasium. The night is much like a college fair in appearance. Each high school representative will have a wealth of admission information to share. High School Packets for NC students will be handed out to each 8th grader on this night.
This fair is open to ALL students regardless of what middle/junior high school your child attends. RSVP is required for all non-Nashua Catholic families planning on attending. RSVP to Mrs. Mary Kirkwood at email@example.com.
Thank you to all the schools who attended our event last year!
- Academy of Notre Dame (Tyngsboro, MA)
- Bishop Brady High School (Concord, NH)
- Bishop Guertin High School (Nashua, NH)
- Central Catholic High School (Lawrence, MA)
- Cushing Academy (Ashburnham, MA)
- Derryfield School (Manchester, NH)
- Dublin School (Dublin, NH)
- Groton School (Groton, MA)
- High Mowing School (Wilton, NH)
- Holderness School (Plymouth, NH)
- Lawrence Academy (Groton, MA)
- Lowell Catholic High School (Lowell, MA)
- Portsmouth Abbey School (Portsmouth, RI)
- Tilton School (Tilton, NH)
- Trinity High School (Manchester, NH)