Friday, June 2, 7-9p.m.
At the conclusion of each academic year, the Nashua Catholic 8th graders take part in a night full of great music, laughs, and dancing. Along with great music and dancing, we will have a professional photo booth, light refreshments, a great slideshow, party favors, and even a few other surprises mixed in.
Tickets for this fantastic night of fun are only $20, and that includes all entertainment and refreshments. We also ask that parents are responsible for transportation of students to and from the graduation dance. Please NO limousines or chartered vehicles!
Attire for Ladies
- Blouse/Sweater and Skirt/Dress Pants OR Knee/Calf/Long dress
- No backless or strapless dresses (If a strapless dress has already been purchased, straps may be sewn on, or a shawl may be worn over the shoulders)
Attire for Gentlemen
- Khakis/Dress Pants with an Oxford Shirt and Tie OR Suit and Tie (No Tuxedos Allowed)
To download the 2017 Graduation Dance Permission Slip please download the form on the right side of the page. Signed permission slips, and payments must be submitted back to the school office by Friday, May 26.
Parents, we would love your assistance with a few things related to the Graduation Dance:
- Pictures of your student for our slideshow! We would love to get about 3-5 pictures of each student!
- 1 as a toddler/preschooler, 1 current photo, and then any others you would like to share
- All photos need to be in NO LATER than April 30
- Help with set up
- If you are available on Friday, June 2 between 8:30a.m. and 3:30p.m. we would love to have you help decorate and set up the gym
- Provide light food and refreshments
- Please only provide nut-free items
We will set up a SignUpGenius master sheet if you are interested in helping out. Please keep an eye out on future Nashua Catholic emails and constant contacts.