Parent Portal Link
Before You Start
The school must have a valid parent email address in our system. If you have not provided an email address, please send an email message to email@example.com that includes your email address and the desire to enroll in the Parent Portal.
You will need your child’s student ID number. If you don’t know it, call the office.
If you have an account, enter your User Name and Password. Then, click on Login.
If you are a first time user, click on “create account” to create your account and follow the steps below.
- Enter the Login Name you want to use, such as a combination of your first and last name (e.g., JohnStewart).
- Enter the Student ID Number the school has assigned your child. If you have more than one child, enter one and you will be able to add others later. If you do not know your child’s ID number, please contact the office.
- Click the Create Account button.
- The web site will display a message telling you that your account has been created and that an email has been sent to you with your user name and temporary password. An email is sent to the specific email address that your child’s school has on file.
- “Click here” to return to the log in screen.
- Minimize the log in screen and go to your email account. There should be an email titled “Parental Access for” followed by the Internet address of the school’s web site. Open it to retrieve your User Name and Temporary Password.
- Return to the parent log in screen. Enter your User Name, Password, and click on Login.
- The first time you log in with your temporary password, you must change your password.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter your New Password (up to 12 alpha/numeric characters).
Add Student(s) to the Account
Parents will use this job to add other students to their account. When a parent initially creates an account, they can enter the student ID number for only one student. If they have other students in the school, they will use this job to associate other student ID’s with their log in account.
To access the Parent Portal grade book, follow the instructions in the section above.
Click on the My Account tab.
Click on Add Another Student to this Login.
- Enter the Student ID Number that you want to add to your account.
- Click on Submit.
Repeat the process to add additional students.
View Your Student(s)
After you complete your Log-in (as described above) to the Parent Portal, menu options are available as follows:
- Students: The website automatically opens to Students and the name(s) of your children will appear on the screen.
- Select the desired student to access your child’s current grade average in each course, any missing assignments, all current assignments due, and school/course announcements.
- You can also send an e-mail to your child’s teacher by clicking on the teacher’s name. A compose email screen will appear.
- My Accounts: Use My Accounts to manage your account with the school.
- If you have more than one student in the school and you have added the other student ID numbers to your account, you will be able to access all your students from your school’s Parent/Student Portal.
- Additionally, you may give your child an account so he/she can track their own progress, as well.
Create a Student Account
Parents will use this job to grant their children access to this web-based Student Portal so they may view their own grades, assignments, etc. Student Accounts are view-only.
- To access the grade book, follow the instructions as described in the topic log-in above.
- Click on the My Account tab.
- Click on Change Student Password link.
- Enter the Student ID Number.
- Enter a Login Name. This is a user created log in name that your student will use to access the grade book. The log in name can be anything you want. For example, you could use the first letter of their first name followed by their last name (e.g., dabbot).
- Click on Create Account.
- A message will appear telling you that the account is created and that an email has been sent to you with the student’s user name and temporary password.
- Click here to return to the your student list.
- Minimize the log in screen and go to your email account. There should be an email titled Student Access for. Open it to retrieve the student’s User Name and Temporary Password.
- Return to the log in screen. Enter the student’s User Name and Password and click on Login.
- The first time you log in with the temporary password, you must change the password.
- Enter the Old Password.
- Enter the New Password (up to 12 alpha/numeric characters). Note that passwords are not case-sensitive.
- Enter the New Password again to confirm it.
- Click on Change Password.
Your student will now have access to the grade book Student Portal using the user name and new password you created.