It was a great day for our Wildcat Track & Field athletes as they competed at Campbell High School in Litchfield, NH at this year’s New Hampshire Middle School Meet of Champions. This annual meet showcases talents from all across the state of New Hampshire. This year saw a number of broken records, and one of the largest participant pools in meet history.
Through all of the event entries, and the high volume of athletes participating, we are very proud to announce that 7th Grader Audrey Murrin won First Place Overall in the Girls High Jump! Audrey jumped 5’0″ to earn the NH Middle School crown. Audrey currently holds the Nashua Catholic High Jump record of 5’1″ which she was able to secure earlier this season at a meet in Amherst, NH. Along with the high jump crown, Audrey also placed 6th of 30 jumpers in the Long Jump with her score of 14’2″, and 12th out of 30 runners in the 100m Hurdles with her time of 16.56. Congratulations Audrey!
Other notable Wildcat performances include:
- 7th grader Arianna Kouchalakos – 13th out of 21 runners in the Girls 200m Dash with a time of 29.58.
- 7th grader Zakayla Beaton – 11th out of 37 throwers in Girls Shot Put with a distance of 26’11”.
- Girls 4x100m Relay Team (Kouchalakos, Beaton, Murrin, Harley Plasz) – 11th out of 29 Teams with a time of 56.96.
- 7th grader Ronan Balistreri – 11th out of 30 jumpers in Boys Long Jump with a distance of 15’6″.
- 7th grader Hailey Corriveau – 23rd out of 37 throwers in Girls Shot Put with a distance of 24’0.75″