It is time to start thinking about the winter! The Nashua Catholic Ski Club is now open for student registrations! For five consecutive Friday afternoons starting in early January, Nashua Catholic will be traveling out to Bennington, NH for our weekly ski club at Crotched Mountain. Instructions for registration and all necessary paperwork is listed below.
The 2018-19 ski club will travel 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, and 2/1.
With discounted rates, skiers and riders can learn the basics through lessons, or go up and enjoy a few hours of open skiing. Transportation to and from the mountain is provided. The bus will leave from outside the Nashua Catholic cafeteria at 2:30pm. After a couple of hours on the slopes, students will arrive back to Nashua Catholic at approximately 9pm. We have extended the ski time an hour later than last year!
The Best Has Yet To Come!
All program participants will be entitled to a COMPLIMENTARY Youth Explorer Season Pass, starting February 19, 2019! This complimentary pass is valid at all 7 Northeast Resorts (Crotched Mountain NH, Attitash NH, Wildcat NH, Mount Snow VT, Hunter Mountain NY, Jack Frost PA, and Big Boulder PA)!
- Valid at Crotched Mountain, Attitash, Wildcat, Mount Snow, Hunter Mountain (NY) and Jack Frost and Big Boulder (PA)
- 20% Off Resort Lodging – based on availability per the discretion of the resort
- 20% Off Select Retail Items
- 25% off one additional full-day lift ticket per day
- 50% Off Tubing
- Available at Select Resorts
Interested? Rates are at their lowest if you register before November 15!
Download the NC Ski Club Flyer Here.
For Registration Instructions please click here.
- Go to https://www.crotchedmtn.com/voyager-program/
- Please use the following login and password to access Nashua Catholic:
- Group Name: CMNCRJHS
- Password: ncmember (case sensitive)
- Click “See Available Items” to make your purchases.
There is a general liability release form which is included in the function of the sale. Registrants will be prompted to sign the electronic waiver when they complete their purchases online.
These additional forms are required to join the ski club. Some forms are specific to only those taking lessons or rentals, but some forms are necessary for all members.