National Catholic Schools Week is the annual celebration of Catholic education in the United States. It starts the last Sunday in January and runs all week, which in 2018 is January 28 – February 3. The theme for the National Catholic Schools Week 2018 is “Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.”
Throughout the week, Nashua Catholic students, faculty, and staff members will partake in various fun activities that will align with the appropriate daily theme. Along with activities within the classroom, we will also be participating in a Mass on Thursday, February 1 in honor of Catholic Schools Week. Through these events, Nashua Catholic will focus on the value Catholic education provides to young people and its contributions to our church and our communities.
Starting on Sunday, January 28, each day of the week will have a separate theme to celebrate.
- Sunday – Celebrating Your Parish
- Monday – Celebrating Your Community
- Tuesday – Celebrating the Students
- Wednesday – Celebrating the Nation
- Thursday – Celebrating Vocations
- Friday – Celebrating Faculty, Staff, and Volunteers
- Saturday – Celebrating Family