The Nashua Catholic Wildcat cross country team recently competed at the Nashua City Championship Meet at Nashua High School South. The boys team has been running hard all season, and when matched up with schools that are much larger in population numbers, the Wildcats did not back down.
7th grader Bobby Canaway kept pace with the lead pack all race long, and when it came down to the end, Bobby had managed to store just enough in his tank to cross the line as the first overall finisher in the field of over 120 boys! With a lightning fast time of 12:41, Canaway tallied another big win in his 7th grade season. 8th grader Nick Dahl crossed the finish line in 10th place overall with one of his fastest times of the year at 13:08!
All together, the boys team finished with 79 points, which was enough to secure the boys team a 3rd place team finish in the meet! The top five boys finishers were Bobby Canaway (1st, 12:41), Nick Dahl (10th, 13:08), Derek Greibel (20th, 14:22), Chris Prangley (21st, 14:23), and Trevor Labrecque (23rd, 14:24).
Other Wildcat Finishers:
- Ryan Wallat (32nd, 14:51)
- Peter Wilson (34th, 15:08)
- Sam Kouchalakos (43rd, 15:50)
- Chris Kenoisan (44th, 15:59)
- Ben Mullett (54th, 16:22)
- Patrick Keegan (57th, 16:34)
- Matthew Nardone (71st, 17:27)
- Gavin Bombara (77th, 17:41)
- William Nardone (85th, 18:23)
- Sean Finnegan (88th, 18:33)
- Nicholas Currier (95th, 19:07)
- Tyler Geffrard (97th, 19:21)
- Peter Meconi (98th, 19:29)
- Alec Vietry (110th, 21:39)
- Tristan Connolly (114th, 22:12)
- Ben Haight (115th, 22:23)
- Daniel Enright (121st, 31:22)